Estate agents and Property management Companies – Communal System Supply, Service and installation
Digital Television Services (Isle of Wight) have undertake work for Isle of Wight Housing associations, Estate Agents, Property managers, Developers and electrical contractors Islandwide.
Whether this be poor signal reception for a single resident or an entire block of flats with no TV system,
We are able to Survey, Design, Supply and Install communal TV systems for any number of flats.
We also carry out repair and maintenance work on existing TV systems.
Specialists in sub contract work for mainland based businesses, Providing a cost effective solution for a wide range of technical services throughout the Isle of Wight
We can reduce the overheads incurred associated with working on the Island – Ferry costs – Lost manhours in ferry travel and providing better response times for your customers with local engineers.
Being an established Island business we can call on a pool of technicians and engineers in a variety of skills and industries. We business partner with associated trades to cover a wide range of services for you on the Island – Electricians, Telecoms, Computer Networking etc
TV and audio and video home entertainment systems – installation, set up and demonstration
(IRS) Integrated Reception Systems
(FSD/SD) Shared Dish Solutions
DTT (Digital Terrestrial TV)
SMATV (Satellite Master Antenna TV systems)
- SCTE – Society Of Cable Telecommunications Engineers
- City & Guilds qualified – Radio, TV and electronics servicing – Broadband technician
- CSCS – Construction Skills Certification Scheme – Category A skilled worker
- £5 million PLI – Public Liability insurance
- CRB Checked – Criminal Records Checked
- UKATA – Asbestos awareness certificated
- Working at heights – Current Valid certification
- BBC DVB/MPEG – Trained and certificated
- Allied Telesis – Certified installer – Trained and certificated
- Teleste/Tandberg trained and hands on experience of Cable Tv Hybrid fibre coax networks – Headend thru to network.
- Aperto networks – Trained and certificated in Wimax packetwave
- SCTE – Service and installation technician trained and certificated
- Project management – full turnkey service – cabling, U/G, O/H – Fibre, termination, test – cabinet comissioning
- Telecoms technicians – Ex BT technicians – UJ – OH – Systems – PBX –
‘Trained by The CAI in the design, installation and maintenance of IRS’
Isle of Wight Commercial TV Services